Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Generate a HTML5 Framework with SwitchToHTML5


Why use HTML5?

HTML5 is the new kid on the block, sure, and with reports that an official specification wont be fully completed and officially supported until2022, you may be wondering why you should use it in your new site.

Well, there's one main reason (for me at least), and that is: The Future. The simple fact is that HTML4/XHTML1.0/CSS2 are outdated, and the new XHTML 2 standard has been scrapped in favor of HTML5. CSS3 is gaining more and more momentum every single day, the future of the web is HTML5.

That's also the main reason I've made this site. Usability, When I'm creating new websites or converting old ones to a new language, I find that a framework is a very handy thing to have, so I made this script, which is written in PHP, and provides me with a usable HTML5 framework every single time. I decided to make it web accessible as I figured that others may find it useful too, so enjoy!


HTML5 Templates

http://freehtml5templates.com/shopfashion-html5-and-css3-template/

No comments:

Post a Comment